Dallas Pool Build **update with final pool pics**

The water is in (will post finished pictures soon) but now seeing some weird inconsistencies in the plaster, wonder if this is normal?

After they did the plaster, they acid washed it and told me that they were doing an acid bath and the pool did not need to be brushed. They came out a few days later put in baking soda and did the chemicals and told me the pool is ready to swim in (which we did briefly) during the swim I noticed some spots on the plaster. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 47

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Keep in mind that pool builders can get discounts on pool furniture, and that may be an acceptable solution. A nice table and chairs over the wet spot, plus maybe a ledge lounger or two on the tanning ledge may be just enough to make me forget about their mistake.

Here is the final pool, The one picture with the discoloration of the deck is how the concrete guys left it after sealing the deck, they also sealed it with gloss seal rather than the matte they were supposed to seal with. Hopefully they will come up with a solution soon we are really irritated by it.

View attachment 357227View attachment 357228View attachment 357229
Hi! Who did you get to build? I'm looking to do a similar pool in Dallas and trying to find recs for companies to contact.

TFP Mod - Please use Start Conversation to direct message any specific information concerning pool companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.