Which brand and what's the label say is in the ingredients ?

Walmart has Chlorox brand CYA (100%) $20 for 4 lbs. That will raise you 48. Puritech is about $3 a lb on Amazon but you have to buy 25 lbs which would take you forever to use.

Reactions: Mdragger88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What’s your fur-baby’s name by the way? Love the Avatar picture. This my nut-job Goldendoodle Meringue -

View attachment 481661
Meringue! What a great name! She’s adorable 💕💕
Her name is Zuzu, (it’s a wonderful life-George Bailey has a daughter named Zuzu and he calls her my little gingersnap).
Does meringue go swimming??

Reactions: Mdragger88
Meringue! What a great name! She’s adorable 💕💕
Her name is Zuzu, (it’s a wonderful life-George Bailey has a daughter named Zuzu and he calls her my little gingersnap).
Does meringue go swimming??

One of our favorite movies to watch during the holidays!!

Meringue came from a litter of 9 doodles, 4 girls and 5 boys, either dark chocolate brown or apricot colored. They were born in the Fall of 2020 and so the breeder named all the puppies after Fall items - Meringue, Apple, Cinnamon, etc, etc. Meringue was the active puppy of her group while some of the other pups were very chill ... we decided to go with active and crazy! Meringue does swim but she's hesitant about it and mainly likes to stand on the sun ledge and bark at all the inflatables. Few of them survive the season before being popped ... this is her on the waterfall making sure that pesky beach ball stays in its place ...

tempImageAApdUG.jpg

Happy swim season to you and Zuzu!

One of our favorite movies to watch during the holidays!!

Meringue came from a litter of 9 doodles, 4 girls and 5 boys, either dark chocolate brown or apricot colored. They were born in the Fall of 2020 and so the breeder named all the puppies after Fall items - Meringue, Apple, Cinnamon, etc, etc. Meringue was the active puppy of her group while some of the other pups were very chill ... we decided to go with active and crazy! Meringue does swim but she's hesitant about it and mainly likes to stand on the sun ledge and bark at all the inflatables. Few of them survive the season before being popped ... this is her on the waterfall making sure that pesky beach ball stays in its place ...

View attachment 481713

Happy swim season to you and Zuzu!
Well, she’s adorable! And it’s important to have someone to keep all the inflatable’s in line!
Zuzu was the one girl in a litter of four and I am sure she was the alpha of them. She is afraid of nothing, and is a little too smart for her own good, but she keeps us on her toes, and she is hilarious!
Happy swim season to you and meringue as well 😎
Here’s Zuzu, just hanging out on her float ready to go in the pool at a moments notice 🤣

315A6630-6C29-441D-8BCE-9DCE208677A7.jpeg

Oh she’s a furry one for sure. You must do a lot of brushing. Doodles normally have curly hair from their poodle genes but thankfully Meringue is more on the wavy retriever side. But we keep her trimmed short anyway for the warmer weather. Here she is right after the groomers finish up with her -

IMG_6293.jpeg

She looks a bit silly being trimmed so short but she does love getting her bow and prances around for hours after leaving the doggie spa. She’s quite the princess sometimes …

• Love
Reactions: Jennybird
The world needs more mullets. Good on you !!

Business in the front, party on the back!!

Joe Dirt 2 Day GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
Business in the front, party on the back!!

Joe Dirt 2 Day GIF
Oh my goodness, she is sooooo cute!! Love the mullet and the bow 💕💕 why did we think mullets were a bad idea again?? 🤔🤔
Zu will not let me put anything on her, or else she gives me a look….

Attachments

• D034CF88-56DF-4353-9792-3427574BD887.jpeg
    D034CF88-56DF-4353-9792-3427574BD887.jpeg
    373 KB · Views: 4
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.