Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Please help. Pool has been cloudy for a few weeks so I did a full test

ph 8.0
Fc 4
Ta 120
Cya 0 😱

should I just add stabilizer?

You need stabilizer to 30ppm and then will need to SLAM. Once clean and clear you will need to likely raise that CYA a bit higher for the summer months.
If you don’t have a test kit, you’ll be flying blind however. The TF100 or K-2006C are the recommended kits.

You need stabilizer to 30ppm and then will need to SLAM. Once clean and clear you will need to likely raise that CYA a bit higher for the summer months.
If you don’t have a test kit, you’ll be flying blind however. The TF100 or K-2006C are the recommended kits.
Thank you! I’m currently using the TF100 test kit. I just added some stabilizer to bring it up to 40. Should I worry about pH and TA?

Thank you! I’m currently using the TF100 test kit. I just added some stabilizer to bring it up to 40. Should I worry about pH and TA?

Ideally, you wanted your cya at 30 to SLAM but you'll just need to keep chlorine levels a bit higher. Follow SLAM Process and it'll have you lower PH to 7.2 before starting. Don't worry about alkalinity right bow.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.