CYA Hand Holding

It is very hard to give an impression via a photo on that test. The process of back to the sun, holding the vial at your waist, and glancing for the dot just cannot be shown in a photo.

You have a very new pool. How much CYA have you added? You should be really close to what you have added.

I've put in 20. But the pool company had 15 pucks dissolving in a chlorinator. I would say that one was halfway dissolved and the others looked mostly intact.... before I dumped them out...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
When you get to the target, study the test 700 ways. This is about the only time you'll ever have an exactly known end result starting with 0. Your rectangle pool is easy to get right for volume, (some folks have difficulty with the lagoons/kidneys), so whatever you see once this is balanced, repeat that view forever. Get the hubs involved for his eyes. Teach the kids. All of you will know what your test looks like in your pool. Everyone should be so fortunate (y)

Also, did we tell you that you can reuse this sample over and over ? Suck it back up and repeat as many times as necessary. Everybody has their comfort level..... 2 out of 3, best of 5, etc.

• Love
Reactions: Snoobug
When you get to the target, study the test 700 ways. This is about the only time you'll ever have an exactly known end result starting with 0. Your rectangle pool is easy to get right for volume, (some folks have difficulty with the lagoons/kidneys), so whatever you see once this is balanced, repeat that view forever. Get the hubs involved for his eyes. Teach the kids. All of you will know what your test looks like in your pool. Everyone should be so fortunate (y)

Also, did we tell you that you can reuse this sample over and over ? Suck it back up and repeat as many times as necessary. Everybody has their comfort level..... 2 out of 3, best of 5, etc.
Yes I had read that and did it several times... wish there was a less subjective test. I just want to count the drops & apply math! 🤣

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.