Crystal Stone - Tropical Isle Opinions/photos needed

Feb 28, 2018
Plano, TX
Hi! I’ve looked on the forums but didn’t find what I was looking for. I was wondering if anyone has used Crystal Stone Tropical Isle for their pool. We are wanting to have a “windex blue” pool... honestly like water we saw while in Cozumel in December.
I was given a photo by the PB but I never know if they were touched up/filtered in any way. If y’all have photos or opinions I’d greatly appreciate it!!

Hi! I’ve looked on the forums but didn’t find what I was looking for. I was wondering if anyone has used Crystal Stone Tropical Isle for their pool. We are wanting to have a “windex blue” pool... honestly like water we saw while in Cozumel in December.
I was given a photo by the PB but I never know if they were touched up/filtered in any way. If y’all have photos or opinions I’d greatly appreciate it!!
Hi - Did you go with the Tropical Isle? And if you did - are you happy with it? We are considering that color but there aren’t many pics of it out there. Can’t decide between Tropical Isle, Caribbean Blue, or Aqua Blue To give us turquoise water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.