Creases in the pool wall

MadMapper

Apr 29, 2022
Ohio
Hello everyone, Northeast Ohio here. I just bought a 1 year old 18' x 54" Phoenix AGP. As we were taking it apart, my other half slipped and fell into the wall, it started to fold over. It now has a crease the is about 3' long horizontally, and maybe a 1/4" deep. then later in the same day a certain someone stepped to close to the pool on the side that was 2' in the ground, It caused the back fill or stone and dirt to push the wall in. That crease in the same except it is only 18' across. My thoughts are to unroll it in my garage an use plywood on the one side and a rubber mallet to slowly work the metal flat again. Will this work?

You're probably not going to get the CEASE out 100%. What I would tell you to do is to hit it with some rustoleum on the creases your significant other put into so if the paint/finish on the pool starts to chip or peel, it wont rust. It wouldn't hurt to try n beat it out with the rubber mallet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.