Crazy ad price.

kywildcats

Bronze Supporter
Jul 23, 2015
Mayfield, KY
Too good to be true? This ad is on Facebook marketplace. I'll take 10 please!

It is a shopify site. Shopify is a Canadian company and provides no protections against fraudulent merchants on its site. Buyer beware.

I went to the site just for fun.
If you read in entirety, there are a few miss spelled words to raise some red flags . Even includes free shipping!
The what you see is what you get is likely the brochure.

You are braver than I! I wouldn't click on a link to that site if you paid me. Make sure to clear your entire cache including cookies and do a full virus scan asap.

You are braver than I! I wouldn't click on a link to that site if you paid me. Make sure to clear your entire cache including cookies and do a full virus scan asap.

I checked the site first before I went to it and it is hosted by Shopify. It is clean.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's trivially simple to setup a Shopify site, then blast out targeted ads on Facebook. Target the ads to people who have posted about their pool, maybe have liked TFP or other pool sites, and bam, you have a chance at a bunch of suckers willing to send you money.

just a fun side note - buddy of mine sold a race car one time to a saudi prince on ebay. guy wired the money, cleared the bank and never sent for it... sold it again and made another $10k a year later. sometimes crazy works to the good side :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.