Cover help

Bosley

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Nov 23, 2018
Edmonton, alberta
Does anyone else have problems with their cover folding over on itself when its windy? Every time the wind blows one side of the cover will blow under the other side. Pool is round with a cover reel down the center. The straps have slack so the cover is not lifted anywhere. Could it be that I have the bubble side down? Very frustrating

Bubble side should be down. I haven't encountered this at all. Does your cover sit flat all the way across the pool, or does it "ride up" the sides a bit? I know I had to trim mine so that it would sit flat on the water -- if the edges are raised then I imagine wind can get underneath.

Bubble side should be down. I haven't encountered this at all. Does your cover sit flat all the way across the pool, or does it "ride up" the sides a bit? I know I had to trim mine so that it would sit flat on the water -- if the edges are raised then I imagine wind can get underneath.
Come to think of it...it does ride the side some. Will try cutting it down. Thanks for the tip

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.