could this be from a floating liner?

Our pool is a Crystal Pool, but we put a new liner in when we bought the house 19 months ago from Goodall Pools (across from park city mall) I priced around about having it professionally done and they were all about $500 with water and labor. We had an appointment for tomorrow for them to come out to fix it and we were going to drain it for them. At that point I thought I would give it a try myself since I had nothing to loose!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Our pool is a Crystal Pool, but we put a new liner in when we bought the house 19 months ago from Goodall Pools (across from park city mall) last week I called around and I found having it professionally done and they were all about $500+ with water and labor. We had an appointment for tomorrow for Goodall to come out to fix it and we had to drain it for them exposing the shallow end. At that point I thought I would give it a try myself since I had nothing to loose!

Ouachita- I bought a new plunger today and I'm able to suck beside the crease and pull it to the side, it looks flat as in pulling it but as soon an the plunger looses suction it returns. Did you use two plungers and suck both sides and pull in opposite directions at the same time? I'm not sure if that's what you meant after attempting it.

Yes. My pool was full and the wrinkles were in the shallow end. You would need scuba to use a plunger in the deep end.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Newbpooler- how long have you been a pool owner? How big is your pool?

This month is 2 years since we moved into our new home and became first time pool owners. Our pool is pretty large (18ft X 40ft) so it took forever to drain down the shallow end, and it's take forever to refill :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.