Could someone look at my bid and offer HONEST feedback please

You have 0 leverage with that contract. A 10% hold should be in place until the project is completely turned over to the owner.

Autofill means the pool has a water line plumbed to it with a float valve. When water level drops due to evaporation/splash out the autofill system automatically adds some water, maintaining a constant water level. The alternative is to manually put a garden hose in the pool when the water level gets low. Some folks in hot, dry areas report having to add water every few days. This can also be a problem if you're on vacation and the water level drops below the skimmer as the pump will then start sucking in air instead of water.
What does the autofill usually run as far as $??

T,

Makes sure you are getting the IntelliCenter that comes with the internal SWCG power center, the IC40 plus two valve actuators...

See this link... Pentair IntelliCenter i8PSIC40 Kit - Pool and Spa with Load Center and IC40

The only thing that I saw was pretty minor.. The IntelliCenter does not use "ScreenLogic" but it does come with a similar built-in system..

Have you ever been in a gunite spa before?

Thanks,

Jim R.

T,

Makes sure you are getting the IntelliCenter that comes with the internal SWCG power center, the IC40 plus two valve actuators...

See this link... Pentair IntelliCenter i8PSIC40 Kit - Pool and Spa with Load Center and IC40

The only thing that I saw was pretty minor.. The IntelliCenter does not use "ScreenLogic" but it does come with a similar built-in system..

Have you ever been in a gunite spa before?

Thanks,

Jim R.
I've been in several spas, but really could not tell you the difference??

the only thing I would change is the money payment.. The last payment should be after the project is completely done.. right now you have NO leverage if the plaster is a disaster or they do not finish the pool.. they will still have major work to do and the pool will be paid for... they can leave you in the wind...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.