Could someone identify this model of Aquaslide?

jonwb1

Jan 30, 2018
Upland
Hi... moved into this home and it came with a fiberglass slide that has "Aquaslide, Brownsville, TX" printing on its underside. Currently non-operational, it's in pretty decent shape. However, we may not keep it since we're older and it's a bit of a distraction. I'd rather see a family benefit from its use.

Could someone identify this model for me? I appreciate your time and Happy 4th!

Attachments

• IMG_20200704_073006506.jpg
    IMG_20200704_073006506.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 28
What are you looking to find out? The company seems to no longer be in business.

Hi... moved into this home and it came with a fiberglass slide that has "Aquaslide, Brownsville, TX" printing on its underside. Currently non-operational, it's in pretty decent shape. However, we may not keep it since we're older and it's a bit of a distraction. I'd rather see a family benefit from its use.

Could someone identify this model for me? I appreciate your time and Happy 4th!
that looks just like mine. It's the Aquaslide Duke. The Duke has three legs, the Queen has four. Mine was installed without deck flanges! I'm looking for deck flanges to install, yet according to my measurements the diameter of the leg tubing is just over 2", which definitely seems non-standard.aquaslide legs.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.