Could someone identify this model of Aquaslide?

jonwb1

Jan 30, 2018
Upland
Hi... moved into this home and it came with a fiberglass slide that has "Aquaslide, Brownsville, TX" printing on its underside. Currently non-operational, it's in pretty decent shape. However, we may not keep it since we're older and it's a bit of a distraction. I'd rather see a family benefit from its use.

Could someone identify this model for me? I appreciate your time and Happy 4th!

Attachments

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
What are you looking to find out? The company seems to no longer be in business.

jonwb1

Jan 30, 2018
Upland
The company made different models. I'm just looking to find out which one this is so I can research it's origins and possibly date it.

JasonParker

Dec 10, 2017
Parker/CO
Hi... moved into this home and it came with a fiberglass slide that has "Aquaslide, Brownsville, TX" printing on its underside. Currently non-operational, it's in pretty decent shape. However, we may not keep it since we're older and it's a bit of a distraction. I'd rather see a family benefit from its use.

Could someone identify this model for me? I appreciate your time and Happy 4th!
that looks just like mine. It's the Aquaslide Duke. The Duke has three legs, the Queen has four. Mine was installed without deck flanges! I'm looking for deck flanges to install, yet according to my measurements the diameter of the leg tubing is just over 2", which definitely seems non-standard.aquaslide legs.jpg