Controlling Intelliflo Remotely via Wifi

Zgadson

Mar 25, 2021
Atlanta, GA
Was going to say this would also work but you already purchased.https://www.poolsupply4less.com/Pentair-523317-IntelliConnect-p/523317.htm
Moved from here.. Controlling Pentair Intelliflo Remotely via Wifi

Extremely intrigued by this. Moved into a new house with a pool that has a "Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Ultra Efficient Pump". Had a nice Hayward heater installed a few weeks ago and figured I'd ask the guy about wifi capability and was quoted over $2500 for some wall mounted Intellitouch/screenlogic/whatever. I passed, figuring there were other options, but I'm so confused about what to get because (a) I don't want to be stuck with something that doesn't work with my pump, and (b) I don't want to spend $400 only to find out it needs another $600 part to make it work.

That said, what I think will work to at least control my pump is the Pentair IntelliConnect Control and Monitoring System (as suggested by kadavis), but I'm also seeing IntelliSync products. What's the difference between IntelliConnect, IntelliSync, and ScreenLogic?

Last edited by a moderator:
That said, what I think will work to at least control my pump is the Pentair IntelliConnect Control and Monitoring System (as suggested by kadavis), but I'm also seeing IntelliSync products. What's the difference between IntelliConnect, IntelliSync, and ScreenLogic?

IntelliSynch will control a pump and tell you water temperature. That is all.

IntelliConnect will control pumps, a heater, and a Intellichlor SWG and it has 2 relays to control lights and other devices.

Screenlogic is not a standalone controller. It is an add on device to an EasyTouch or IntelliTouch system for remote access.

Confirm you have a pump compatible with whatever control system you decide on.

Reactions: Zgadson
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.