Confused. Quick Question

That's the magic of chlorine. Congrats, but don't let up now. As soon as that test kit arrives, check your CYA and keep your FC above the minimum at all times. I'd perform an OCLT right away too, just to be sure you don't have a lingering algae issue.

It's not odd, you had algae that died, that's the haze, and your filter cleared them, the extra clorine killed the impending bloom. With the taylor test kit you will be able to perfectly manage the pool and prevent that from ever happening again.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not odd, you had algae that died, that's the haze, and your filter cleared them, the extra clorine killed the impending bloom. With the taylor test kit you will be able to perfectly manage the pool and prevent that from ever happening again.

Whats odd is my Chlorine has always been on the high level and after the downpour, I had the haze. Ran the pool right after with 100% on the SWG and ran for 24 hrs and it was even more cloudy. Then during the day it cleared. I get that I added Bleach etc, but it cleared up fast. Pressure on filter remained the same. Running it 24 hrs again and just checked, pool is crystal clear. For a 48,000 gal pool to totally clear up in 8 hours is amazing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.