Concrete Dive block / Dive platform And Ideas

cuppa

Aug 31, 2016
Duxbury, MA
Hello, has any one installed a concrete dive block / platform, we are still under construction and I am looking for some Ideas for the Dive platform, we will have a cantilevered edge, (concrete) I am looking to the dive platform to be concrete, has anyone done this or do you do it after the deck is in and have a mason / landscaper build it with block and vener tile. Any pic or ideas are appreciated.

Thank you

Check with your insurance company first. You do not want any surprises after it is done!

Very good advice. I checked with ours before build, and the pool and diving board were no issue, did not raise rates at all. But have seen others speak of their existing companies threaten to cancel policy unless they removed diving board.

Here are a couple ideas for you. This is the company that's doing my patio/hardscape. We're doing a regular diving board, but here are some non-traditional diving board/block ideas:

pool-deck-31.jpg

pool-deck-28.jpg

water-feature-19.jpg

pool-deck-29.jpg

pool-deck-22.jpg

pool-deck-4.jpg

I'm planning to build a small waterfall box with a stone or concrete top that the kids can jump off. My pool is not deep enough for diving and the waterfall box is not specifically designed for jumping off (like the pictures above). But I'm sure it will be used for this purpose on certain occassions.

Something like this...
images

1waterfalls_jump-splash_ES_SPS.aspx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.