compool 3800 to easy touch

Conman

Jan 14, 2016
Wayne New Jersey
Hello I need help with my automation . I have a compool to easy touch conversion . The spa actuator valve on the pump side goes back to spa mode in the AM start up.

It is then only returning water from the spa back to the filter. The top button on my indoor controller is for spa mode and is on and led lit . When I press the button it returns to normal pool mode.

Can someone help figure out how to fix this . I think it's a programing issue. Ive been through the menu several times and read the PDF file .
Should I erase the eprom and reset the system . I don't really want to go that route.

Thank You
Bob C

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

Show me your schedules.. Do you have a schedule that turns on your spa?

If it is a programming issue, then something is putting your system into the spa mode in the AM.

I suspect it is bad button on your indoor controller, or a bad spa side remote, if you have one of those.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hello Jim
Thank you for the response . I do not have any schedules set. Can I clear the schedules? I'm working on it today I noticed the control panel on my heater is no longer lighting . It displays the temp
when the spa fires up. There are no service leds or any led lit for pool spa or service . The heater works fine .Do you think a new control board on the heater can fix the problem. I changed the
actuator valve also. This morning I went out to the pool and the spa was on and the heater was on also that was not the case before.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.