Completed Lagoon Syle Pool - Conroe TX

The three big ones are Canary Island Date Palm, Pindo Palm and Mediterranean Fan Palm. We also have a large (6 feet tall , 4 stemmed) pigmy date palm that we picked up at Home Depot for a steal!! $80!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We too got a couple of big Pygmys (4 and 5 stem) from Home Depot for about the same price and also thought it was a good deal. Unfortunately they are more susceptible to cold temps and high winds so their palms turned brown on the ends from a couple nights of cold temps and Santa Ana winds back in December but they are coming back now.

Now THAT is how I like to wake up in the weekends!!

6E921B0A-7773-4341-A317-CF9DC6279D79_zpsijyqfbxp.jpg

Your pool gives a great appearance of being filled to the top! Very cool.

Couple of updated pictures from last summer. The boys and the dog love the pool! Well, we all do!

Some fun with the gushers. Variable speed pump at full speed and plugging two of the three jets = HUGE fountain

Yeah we're happy! I'll try to remember to update this thread every summer!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Gorgeous rendering! What program are you using?
From a design perspective I would soften the curves on the right side( as seen on the of the screen) of the pool. Maybe instead of those 2 small curves, make it one larger softer curve... I think that would look more natural. They are too symetrical to each other. Does that make sense???

Gorgeous rendering! What program are you using?
From a design perspective I would soften the curves on the right side( as seen on the of the screen) of the pool. Maybe instead of those 2 small curves, make it one larger softer curve... I think that would look more natural. They are too symetrical to each other. Does that make sense???

Kind of.. The pool was completed almost a year ago [emoji23]

Love the pic looking out of your bedroom at paradise!! Great job! Is that a Rhodesian Ridgeback I see in a couple of the pics? If so, how does he/she like the water? Mine despises it. lol

Thanks. Yeah that's our Ridgeback! He used to hate the water. But over the season he started to go into the water more and more. He also uses it as his water bowl! We also have two miniature dachshunds who jump onto the sun shelf to cool off.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.