Completed Lagoon Syle Pool - Conroe TX

Re: New Pool - Conroe TX

Any updated pics? Love the finish! It's one of my all time favorites! It will look stunning when the sun hits it!

We have some awesome ideas for landscaping around the pool. The irrigation guy is coming on saturday to fix the destroyed irrigation and to hook up locations for plant beds. We'll be planting plants/flowers with tropical feel. Palms, banana trees, Bird of Paradise, Bottle brush, etc. going to look good!

Some sunny pictures!

It was windy last night (still is) and all our large oaks love dumping stuff in the pool!

pasuqugu.jpg

a3yteduj.jpg

9e6yde2u.jpg

e7e9egem.jpg

y7uqenyz.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, is that something that happens in spring? We wouldn't know about spring up north!

Looks great.

So after having the waterfall on all weekend, the yard is pretty flooded... It's leaking left right and center.. I didn't expect anything else: custom work which they couldn't test. Hopefully they come back soon, we want to start landscaping!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
WOW... :) You've really been hard at it... Everything looks great, and can I just say your pool was the one that's made me look at Sand coloured pools.... Its definitely the colour I want... :) You should be so proud.... Enjoy it this summer, and I'm sorry about your leaking waterfall.... Hopefully it will be rectified soon... :)

WOW... :) You've really been hard at it... Everything looks great, and can I just say your pool was the one that's made me look at Sand coloured pools.... Its definitely the colour I want... :) You should be so proud.... Enjoy it this summer, and I'm sorry about your leaking waterfall.... Hopefully it will be rectified soon... :)

Thanks so much! We love it, our own paradise.

The waterfall has since been fixed. They came out and just patched it up. No big deal it turned out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pool is very very nice!
Water looks very inviting and the landscaping looks great.
Envious that we simply dont have lots that large here in Australia (unless you live out in the sticks!) to be able to do something like that.

Love the landscaping and goes well with the lagoon.....Pindo/jelly palms? We have two Pindos along with a Silver Date (Phoenix Sylvestris) palm, multiple Pygmy Dates and Sago palms around our pool. Ours are about the same size and looking forward to 10 years from now when they're bigger!

The three big ones are Canary Island Date Palm, Pindo Palm and Mediterranean Fan Palm. We also have a large (6 feet tall , 4 stemmed) pigmy date palm that we picked up at Home Depot for a steal!! $80!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.