ColorLogic lights with Omni

Mike - What were the steps in Service Mode you took to change to OmniDirect Mode? I can't locate anything to do with lights. Thanks

Enter service mode
Hit lights icon
Then it will ask which mode
Hit Omni
It will test light
Ask if want to switch
Yes. Then wait and they will set

Things to know. Never hook lights up using relay bank. So 5,6,7,8. Omni direct will not work

If add a new light. Sometimes if not synced right you will have to through service mode switch to regular mode let them sync then switch back to Omni after sync them.

If you want to control lights separately from one another you must have separate transformer and relay because relay powers transformer.

If you have a long run for lights make sure transformer is hooked up using 14volt

I just confirmed that if you have Relay 9 and 10, they will also work.

One note, I struggled to change the mode on the light by cycling power 3 times every 10 seconds. In the Omnilogic app it kept timing me out to power down. Instead, I left the relay powered on and physically disconnected/reconnected the light every 12 seconds, 3x, until the light entered into the different modes. Then following the manual, I repeated until it was in Omnidirect, left it powered off for a minute, and it works great! Love omnidirect!

Reactions: SampleUser12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.