Justin9314

Silver Supporter
Feb 21, 2021
Northern Indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Hello everyone,

I purchased a kit from pool warehouse and plan to stay my DIY process here in a few weeks. The kit came with color logic 320s (4). It seems the reviews are pretty bad on them. Considering the cost, I think I might still roll the dice and install them and also that the steel is likely cut for these specific lights?. Does anyone have any insight on the install process for replacing these. For some reason, I picture the back of the steel being filled with stone so when I go to replace the LED, it could be pretty difficult? Am I overthinking this or should I install some sort of PVC sleeve on the backside of the steel for this purpose?

Thanks in advance,

Justin

Good afternoon everyone,

Poolwarehouse just notified me that they can not supply the final light that was on backorder because Hayward discontinued them. They offered to refund the 1 light to see if I can source it locally. My concern is, after digging through this site, I see they are not reliable. I am wondering if I can get them to return them all and I can find a new, more reliable light. What light should I go with if that is the case? I am seeking color changing but I do not have automation as of now. I also am attempting to confirm if the steel is cut specifically for those lights or will any 1.25" light work.

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Justin

Look at the CMP Brilliant Wonders LED light...

Look at the CMP Brilliant Wonders LED light...

Will do. Am I being unrealistic in requesting for them to refund all of the lights instead of just one? I fear I wouldn't be able to source one quick enough for my install/wouldn't match if I only sourced one other light. On top of that, the Haywards seem unrealiable.

Will do. Am I being unrealistic in requesting for them to refund all of the lights instead of just one? I fear I wouldn't be able to source one quick enough for my install/wouldn't match if I only sourced one other light. On top of that, the Haywards seem unrealiable.

They should take back all of your lights. You don't want mismatched lights from two different manufacturers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.