Color changing light

I don't find many specifics about that light part number you post, but if it is a standard screw in base - this is a bulb I've used in both the spa and just recently the pool for replacements. These bulbs mimic the Pentair bulbs, but can be used in the simplest of fixtures. They are LED and display a few solid colors or a few "light shows". You control the color by flipping the switch off and on a predetermined number of times to select the color or light show from 1 to 12 I believe. You can find them from different retailers. Pool & Spa ColorSplash: Multi-Color In-Ground Pool & Spa LED Lighting | Halco Lighting Technologies

They don't sell direct so you don't need to login, just use it for research on the bulbs and specs. I figure that light is just a standard screw in bulb, so the lights on the link I gave are easy replacements. If you determine you like the bulb or it matches what you want out of it, then Google it to purchase. I purchased from E-Z Test Pool supplies and had great service.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.