cold temperatures and plastering/pebble-sheen

This is helpful reading on the start up of new plaster. I'm not overly familiar with the process but if there are not explicit instructions from your installer, this guide can help.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/154-start-up-new-pool-plaster

We had the muratic acid wash today on the pebble sheen and it is now filling up w 2 hoses. PB Is coming tomorrow to remove tons of **** from all over the place. I hope he provides some specific guidance.

The pebble tech guys did a great job, but during the acid wash, they hit 2-3 of my 1' X 2' travertine coping stones and it turned a spotty black. Is this [permenantly] etched ? Also, we have a travertine pool line of stones and they hit those w m-acid too, as well as some of travertine wall. I sealed these Sunday w Dupont StoneTech Bulletproof per you guys recommendations. They did not seemed etched black, but they are overall darker or "enhanced" compared to the 6X6 stones that did not get hit w the acid hose. JUst wandering what I need to say or do, but the black spotting etched ones look like kind of a dark mold on the coping.

Thanks and appreciate your feedback,
tstex

Have not done anything yet. He is coming here today and I am going to show him.

If I tried something and told him, he would probably state bc of that, it's now irreversible and your issue...it is very contentious bc I am no longer playing BS poker games anymore, and he knows it. Their review, short of lowering all my income taxes for life, will be horrendous.

Thanks kk, tstex

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.