Coffee creamers have officially jumped the shark

I'm sorry but you know the rules of *my* threads. Hijacking them with pictures is not only welcome, it's requested.

Bonus points for furry photo bombers.
5EF0A3CE-3C16-446B-B902-4F793848E096.jpeg
Loads better than the incandescent rope lights I had before. They get all black 🤢 we got LED’s now ☀️! I actually tested the hot tub without putting the comparator block over a white screen on my phone 📱!

Fresh roasted and freshly ground black coffee is the best. BUT, when the wife (boss) says that she wants a white chocolate mocha you find yourself adulterating the perfect cup with the Ghiradelli white chocolate powder and milk. And before long, you find yourself addicted to this non-perfect cup and gaining 20 lbs in the process.

Unless I'm ordering a flat white at starschmucks, the only thing I put in my coffee is a little Bailey's on the weekends. I make cold brew and drink it black throughout the week.

--Jeff

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nothing like the occasional cuppa in the hot tub on a chilly evening ! Having one now ☕️ while admiring my newly hung cafe string lights 💡 😁

I have come up with a new plan.

The old plan was as follows. I get up slightly before 6 AM (since that is when my wife has to get up). I work from home and don't start until 8:00 AM. Would just start working around 6:30 - 6:45 AM.

Well, now everybody is scheduling meetings until 6:00 PM or later

I have decided my new summer routine is going to be

Wake up
Work out
Shower
Drink Coffee in the hot tub with the news on the Alexa until I need to get to work
Since I am on a lot of video meetings, I guess I have to change too

I normally do not like to exercise when right when I get up, or to be more accurate, I like to shower when I first get up - it wakes me up. When I was long distance running, I used to get up on weekends, shower, and then go for a 10 - 15 mile run, and then shower again. However, since work keeps pulling me later into the evening, I can adjust.

I'm sorry but you know the rules of *my* threads. Hijacking them with pictures is not only welcome, it's requested.

Bonus points for furry photo bombers.

I'll have to grab some of my 96 lb (just had his weight at the vet on Monday) pile of hair that some people call a dog. Thankfully he hates water, or else I would be pulling hair our of my pool / hot tub all of the time. He is a Chow / Golden / Shepherd mix - so all he does is shed 24/7

I have come up with a new plan.

The old plan was as follows. I get up slightly before 6 AM (since that is when my wife has to get up). I work from home and don't start until 8:00 AM. Would just start working around 6:30 - 6:45 AM.

Well, now everybody is scheduling meetings until 6:00 PM or later

I have decided my new summer routine is going to be

Wake up
Work out
Shower
Drink Coffee in the hot tub with the news on the Alexa until I need to get to work
Since I am on a lot of video meetings, I guess I have to change too

I normally do not like to exercise when right when I get up, or to be more accurate, I like to shower when I first get up - it wakes me up. When I was long distance running, I used to get up on weekends, shower, and then go for a 10 - 15 mile run, and then shower again. However, since work keeps pulling me later into the evening, I can adjust.
I am all about your plan except the news part. That seems like a great way to ruin a perfectly good day. :)

So long as the tongue licks and the tail wags so fast you can't see it...... the rest are just minor details. :)

He is not wagging so fast anymore. He is getting up there in age for a big dog 10-11 years old or so (he was a rescue, so not exactly sure). He has a bit of arthritis in his back legs, but he still gets around, still enjoys getting into mischief, and I still swear he understands English. No more daily 2-3 mile walks for him anymore though. He would love it, but the next day he can barely walk. Getting old is a pain.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.