Silver Supporter
Dec 20, 2015
Arnold md.
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Got some good numbers but seems a bit cloudy. Had a big pool party yesterday and raised the fc numbers up some in advance.

Fc-6.5
Ph- 7.6

Cc-0
Cya-40
Ta-50
Ch-200

31bcc56b62f8baa69457ee8f32493a37.jpg
8e607371f0fabef21dcba0cab87822e4.jpg

Maybe it’s just my eyes but seems not as crystal as I have seen before.

Really hot days up here inNE.

Thanks

Congratulations Vinny! You have TFP-itus. A condition where us TFP owners become a bit OCD and obsessed with our water as we "know" what it should look like at all times. You have now entered a new dimension of pool care. Good luck! :joker:

Congratulations Vinny! You have TFP-itus. A condition where us TFP owners become a bit OCD and obsessed with our water as we "know" what it should look like at all times. You have now entered a new dimension of pool care. Good luck! :joker:

It’s unreal, my kids think I’m crazy and my wife says I obsess too much. But I can’t stand any dirt in it and my level must be right. I’m always doing something with it. [emoji38]

Assuming water temp 80F, your pool is in -0.4 CSI territory. Could that be causing cloudy water (plaster dissolving) ?

The plaster is only 4 years old. But I’m not sure what the negative csi even is or how you would fix it. But at any rate it clears up today after a good cleaning of the filters. I did notice though that my filters pressure shows higher than normal, 8-10 psi over, even after I cleaned the filters out.

I noticed my pool was a bit dull but that was after running the robot and there was quite a bit of dirt in it.

I ran the sand filter all day saturday and sunday. It was sparkling crystal clear by late sunday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.