Patcoomer

May 3, 2016
Cookeville Tn
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi, It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. I’m coming out from a huge Algae In my pool. I have finally got it cleaned up from that (I hope) and the water looks fair - is not crystal clear. I just tested and I have CC 2, FC 8.5, TOtal C 10.5, Alk 70, CH 125 and CYA 40. Is it just gonna take time for water to clear up? I have vacuumed to waste and added quite a bit of new water in the last couple of days. I will try to post a couple of pics and you will be able to see that my liner is stained a bit. What can I do to get it back to normal? View attachment 156286

Texas Splash

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
It's important to follow all the steps closely on the SLAM Process page. I can see from your test results a that you aren't in-line with the proper FC level. With a CYA of 40, your FC SLAM level is "16" and you are well below that. See the FC/CYA Chart. Also make sure to lower your pH to about 7.2 before starting the SLAM Process. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Patcoomer
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.