Cloudy water.....good to swim? :)

SWG is off, pool cover is on, and latest test was 9.8fc. 🤞 levels remain the same in the AM. I'll check it before it is in the sun.

Cheers and thank you all very much again for the help!

Do this test tonight, it will tell us if you have algae...and what your next step should be...

Reactions: Stevez48
Tested at 6.2 now. Got caught up with surprise family visit and didn't test after sunset. :( tested at the 9.8 yesterday after bleach addition, circulated and pool was shade. Then auto coverclosed for the night.
Tested now after sunrise, but pool still in shade, no direct sunlight and autocover was closed until just prior to test.

Did I mess it up? lol. It looks 100% clear again! 0 fog. I need to vacuum though.

It looks beautiful right now...gotta vacuum up some leaves and debris. Should I do that now or wait? This is the deepend...its virtually crystal clear... i wasn't able to see the bottom 2 days ago.20230529_105313.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OCLT last night. Started 6.8 FC. This morning... 6.6/6.8. Basically a loss of about 0.1 - 0.2. I think that's a good thing, and the organic/bacteria issues has been taken care of, right?

OCLT last night. Started 6.8 FC. This morning... 6.6/6.8. Basically a loss of about 0.1 - 0.2. I think that's a good thing, and the organic/bacteria issues has been taken care of, right?
What was your CC? When you brush the pool, does anything poof? Can you see any dead or alive algae?

CC = 0
Nothing poofing and no more residue or dead algeea etc in pool floor. Vacuumed all up yesterday. Nothing new. Pool looks sparkling. :)

Attachments

• 16854609474493655063172063336740.jpg
    16854609474493655063172063336740.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Oly
Congrats!!!! Go Swim...

Bmo Field Smile GIF by Toronto FC

Reactions: Stevez48
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.