Closing with Poly60 Vs Closing with SLAM level.

I''m going the poly60 route this year. How much do you add before closing? I bought the Kemtek poly 60 and instructions don't really indicate an amount for closing. I added 16oz for my 16k gallon pool and not sure if it's enough.

I''m going the poly60 route this year. How much do you add before closing? I bought the Kemtek poly 60 and instructions don't really indicate an amount for closing. I added 16oz for my 16k gallon pool and not sure if it's enough.

One quart is used for approximately 20,000 gallons. The larger the pool, then less you will use. Poly60 is recommended if you have a mesh cover. I have seen pools with and without the algaecide and the most critical items are the time you close, the time you open, and just as important, the quality of the cover. There are real good mesh covers, and less expensive covers which allow more sunlight. Comfort level really determines what is to be used and what is not. There is no right or wrong regarding Poly60.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.