clock timer

griego

Nov 9, 2018
Miami
Hi, i am a newbie in this forum . I got a spinklers' timer that recently lost power at my house and messed up the times so I am trying to fix it. For some reason sprinklers come on at 12pm in the day where is setup for 4am instead. Any idea what is going on ? I reset the clock at the right time. The pins on the smaller circle are down for Sat and Monday. My sprinkler guy initially set it up, but now I am reading the notice on the left it says it should only have one silver pin at midnight on the yellow dial and he put 1 in midnight and 1 at noon. Thoughts ? Last if I put the timer to ON position to troubleshoot I only get one zone working. HOw do i switch to the 2nd one also ? Thanks guys

IMG_7770.JPG

Last edited:
That type of timer is used for sprinklers and TFP is a focused residential pool forum. While we have lots of smart members seems that no one here has an answer. I had never seen that model until you posted it.

I was worth a try asking here though.

Good luck finding a fix.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.