CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

You are very welcome, I am a Corp Tax office manager so I can appreciate the financial challenges associated with website management, it’s more cost associated to that than most people realize, and I unequivocally appreciate all the knowledge and assistance I have found available to me thru TFP. Thank you for answering my question about the support statuses and being patient with me as I learn to navigate and post my questions appropriately on this site.

Welcome Tfloyd:wave: Thank you for being a TFP supporter :cheers:
You are very welcome, I am a Corp Tax office manager so I can appreciate the financial challenges associated with website management, it’s more cost associated to that than most people realize, and I unequivocally appreciate all the knowledge and assistance I have found available to me thru TFP. Thank you for answering my question about the support statuses and being patient with me as I learn to navigate and post my questions appropriately on this site.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just bought gold, we had bronze but I've wanted to upgrade for a while - this forum is super helpful for me and so many people! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

With the $30 off something in the TFP store, I'm super tempted to buy a Taylor speedstir and use a shipping service to get it out of the States to Australia :swim:
Yes they're that hard to find here unless you're willing to pay ridiculous money

Can I get the free TFP t-shirt sent to one of the mods for being so helpful, or do they have more than enough TFP merch in their homes :king:

Look at your pretty set of badges! THANKS!

Thank YOU for being there for our friends over there! I have loved being able to point them to your company as I KNEW they would get a great product AND awesome customer service!

Kim:kim:

Thanks everyone! This forum is great and it definitely helps me out in lots of ways. I'm not sure that I need two badges though LOL maybe just the one even though they are shiny and I love shiny things :kim:

Send my free TFP goodie to the anonymous donor please, I'll reply to the email I got and confirm I'd like it passed on and I'm sure that someone will figure out how to do that.

Thank you for everyone involved with this website. I went from zero experience with a pool to having an in-ground pool installed at my new house a few years ago. I would have wasted a ton of money figuring out how to take care of the pool without all the help on the forum. I don't post much at all but I am able to find answers to all my questions. I just pledged to be a bronze supporter and i'll probably upgrade it later as funds allow. Thanks again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.