CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Hi all,

It's been a while since I rolled through. I decided to check in on the supporter levels to see if anything has changed. As you can see, I was an original Lifetime member. Does that correlate to any of the new levels? Also, if I want to do one of the new support levels, does my current level get credited towards the donation of the new level, or do I pay the entire amount to "upgrade"?

TIA!

The original LifeTime members now match the current TFP Bronze group. Both perks are the same however the TFP Lifetime badges will not be issued again in the future. If you wish to donate once again it would be GREATLY appreciated however your original funds will not be able to transfer to the new donation level. A large reason behind this is because of Tax issues the forum faces and added workload if we were to credit past users who wish to upgrade their accounts.

We would like to announce that INYOPools.com has agreed to provide all TFP Supporters the following discounts on purchases of $100 or more....

Gold Supporter - $25.00
Silver Supporter - $15.00
Bronze Supporter - $10.00

In addition INYO Pools have setup a special email address just for TFP members who may have any customer service issues. We hope you find this additional benefit offered to all TFP Supporters beneficial and just another reason to support Trouble Free Pool.

Hope this question doesn't sound greedy. We just became gold supporters yesterday. Are we eligible for the INYOPool discount? I understand if we're not, just thought I'd ask. ��
Thanks!
Jill

We would like to announce that INYOPools.com has agreed to provide all TFP Supporters the following discounts on purchases of $100 or more....

Gold Supporter - $25.00
Silver Supporter - $15.00
Bronze Supporter - $10.00

In addition INYO Pools have setup a special email address just for TFP members who may have any customer service issues. We hope you find this additional benefit offered to all TFP Supporters beneficial and just another reason to support Trouble Free Pool.

This is a valuable addition to the site. INYO has some great resources for pool equipment, such as videos, as well. They will also price match items if you find them for less through another reputable vendor, from what I've been told.

Thanks to all the new supporters!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I guess I'm missing the info somewhere. To become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Supporter, is that a monthly donation or annual donation? How much and how often to be Lifetime?

Just a one time donation :) unless you want to do it more... the lifetime tags are from an earlier time before we went to the Bronze, Silver or Gold Supporter

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.