Cleaning floor debris from inground jacuzzi/spa

ThsandOkspool15

Apr 12, 2019
San Diego
Hi Guys - I have a approximately 2,400 gallon standalone inground jacuzzi/spa with a large waterfall feature. It’s also jetted. It functions with a normal pool skimmer, pentair filter, two pentair pumps (boost), it’s basically setup like a small pool. It’s about 8 feet wide and 4 feet deep, except there is a sitting ledge going around the circumference that’s about 2 feet high.

The jacuzzi gets filthy on the floor on a daily basis from trees leaves dead worms/bugs and debris and I can’t keep up vacuuming it manually - it’s driving me insane. We use it too frequently for covering it to be practical, and also because of its size.

Are there any automatic robots small enough to keep something this size’s floor clean? I don’t mind if all I have to do is sweep the seat ledge down to the floor, but the amount of daily debris is beyond belief. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There are spa vacuums but I have not seen a mini robot cleaner for a spa.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.