Circupool warranty? Looking to purchase SWG after hayward problems and having no SWG for a very long time

Offt

Feb 19, 2019
USA
I see glowing Circupool experiences here and on discountsaltpool
Yet A few places like Amazon mention USA supplier went out of business and corporate in Australia tells people to bugger off for any warranty.
More than a little concerning especially since reviews for this are bad in 2016 then again in last 3mo. with the talk of defunct USA warranty service and service refusal from corporate.

help?
I'm looking at the come-on of $10 upgrade on discountsaltpool right now (though last time I was looking around same deal was going on and before that also same deal granted that may have been 1 and 2 yrs ago) for RJ-16+ to 20+ or for 20+ to 30+ leaning toward 16-20 as I'm not certain my size - I think it's just under or over 10k with the spa and the hayward that was installed at pool construction is 15k but it had bad board, bad board, bad board repeat & early cell death, early death, etc repeat. It's been unused and ignored for about 10yrs now.

I am going on the 4th year with my Circupool... It has been great and Discount Salt Pool is a great company to deal with.. They have those deals all the time so no worries...

I went with the SJ40 and my pool is 15,000 gallons... The SJ 40 or the RJ 30 would be a perfect fit for you (10,000 gallon)... The RJ is a little bit more but it gives you all the information to troubleshoot if needed.. The SJ is a basic model but I really love mine.. I have 3 pools with them and they are all doing great... Also no warranty penalty for you installing it...

As for those reviews it was a different company, and not a good one....

I hope this helps :)

I see glowing Circupool experiences here and on discountsaltpool
Yet A few places like Amazon mention USA supplier went out of business and corporate in Australia tells people to bugger off for any warranty.
More than a little concerning especially since reviews for this are bad in 2016 then again in last 3mo. with the talk of defunct USA warranty service and service refusal from corporate.

help?
I'm looking at the come-on of $10 upgrade on discountsaltpool right now (though last time I was looking around same deal was going on and before that also same deal granted that may have been 1 and 2 yrs ago) for RJ-16+ to 20+ or for 20+ to 30+ leaning toward 16-20 as I'm not certain my size - I think it's just under or over 10k with the spa and the hayward that was installed at pool construction is 15k but it had bad board, bad board, bad board repeat & early cell death, early death, etc repeat. It's been unused and ignored for about 10yrs now.

We are always glad to have an opportunity (again) to point out that CircuPool is not Compupool. Although the marketplace confusion is common, CircuPool is not affiliated in any way with the Australian company and never has been.

Circupool is a great company with great products. Going on our 3rd year with the RJ-60, one minor issue fixed under warranty, unit performs like a champ. It's also a very nice looking unit as well. I will buy another one when my current one expires hopefully years from now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.