Marietta, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
I had a Circupool VS SF2.0P installed last year and it worked fine. Opened the pool yesterday and it was running fine. Last night I turned it off manually and this morning went to restart and none of the electronics turned on. It is tied into a timer. I reset the breaker as well as did a voltage check on the wires running from the timer to the pump and it was definitely live. Any ideas on what is going wrong with this? I would hate to have to replace after 1 year and it looks like the warranty doesnt cover this sort of issue. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Charlie

M,

If your pump runs off of 240 Volts AC, then you need to use a voltmeter and test the actually voltage right where it connects to the pump.

You need to test between the two hot inputs L1 and L2. Do not test L1 to ground and then L2 to ground as this can give you a false reading. Only test between L1 and L2. You need to run this test as it is possible that you have lost either L1 or L2 due to a bad timer or bad circuit breaker.

You cannot use one of those glow light testers.

If you have 240 Volt AC right at the pump, then the pump has to be bad.

Thanks,

Jim R

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.