Circupool smartflo pumps

@monfresh @TadPool Finally got this pump up and running. It has only been a couple weeks but so far very happy with it. The quietest pump I've ever personally seen (others were Hayward Eco Star, a chinese no-name variable speed, Jandy 2 speeds) and plenty of power for my four spa jets. I could barely tell it was on standing next to it at 1500 RPM (like, seriously I thought it hadn't turned on). Very quiet even at 3000 RPM.
That's why I love VSP as much as the power savings. When I installed my Tristar I went back outside and was upset thinking It quit running but as I got a few feet away I noticed the pressure gauge was at 5psi :)

Thanks Mark, I hadn't seen the FloVis before, wish I had that in place of the Jandy check valve. Maybe I'll put one somewhere else. I'll follow the procedure you outlined in the mean time.

Yes, I had a first generation of VSP, and they were quiet, this takes it to a whole new level!

The FloVis fits into a Jandy housing. You can buy just the meter part as a retrofit.

Better Price:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueWave8
I just installed a Calimar 3 hp VS pump (basically identical to the Circupool) and I couldn't be happier with it. Seems well made, very quiet, and with the automation adapter I can control the speed settings via my Jandy iAqualink system.

Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.