Circupool SJ-45 vs. CMP PowerClean Ultra 760

I know i'm very late but I just wanted to add some info for those who will be finding this thread via Google in the future.

I have the CMP Powerclean Ultra 540. Pool is a 19k VLIG with a Century V-Green VSP and Hayward cartridge filter. My experience so far has been absolutely flawless. I run the cell at 50% for 10 hours a day for most of the season, bumping it up to 75% for the month of July. I get salt up to 4000 at the beginning of the season and let it drift down to 3500ish before refilling, and that generally happens about once a season. The cell will run fine all the way down to 3000 and will automatically shut off for low salt or low flow but I like to keep it up towards "optimum" for efficiency. Also, i've never had to clean the cell. I pull it out and put it in storage at the end of the season but it always looks like new...I literally don't have to touch it all season, it goes in the tube in the spring and stays there until closing in the fall.

So thus far i'm very happy with the Powerclean system.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.