Circupool SI-45 cell replacement options

fields_g

Dec 25, 2014
Rockville, MD
I have a Circupool SI-45, that's on its 8th season. Still seems to be going strong, but am considering purchasing another cell to have on hand when that one gives out. One of the big buying points was that it was that it used a T-15 cell. My assumption was that anything T-15 could be used as a replacement, but want to ask you all if that is correct. Do I need to / should I stick with an "authentic" circupool replacement cell, or is any manufacturers T-15 compatible? (If it makes any difference, the software version reports "r 624")

So you are asking if you can replace a clone cell with a different clone cell?

There are no standards or quality control to know what you are buying with the various T-15 knockoffs.

Caveat Emptor!

So you are asking if you can replace a clone cell with a different clone cell?

There are no standards or quality control to know what you are buying with the various T-15 knockoffs.

Caveat Emptor!
Circupool is already a rebadge. I am wondering if there is anything that locks me into "circupoool" branded T-15 cells or if I can open my search a bit for better deals from other reputable brands.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.