Central Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
First let me say that the unit works fine. But, the insulation on the wire has worked its way out of the unit. I'm looking for suggestions on how to best fix it so that it is more secure and so rain water, etc can not get into that area. I don't think this salt cell comes apart like the older ones. If it does, I don't know how. Should I just add some silicone sealant and black tape? Please see the attached pictures to see what I'm talking about.

Thanks
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_2435.JPG
    IMG_2435.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2436.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2438.JPG
    IMG_2438.JPG
    549.8 KB · Views: 10
It looks like this cap should pop off if you pry here.

The black piece is a strain relief and you can reinsert the cord if you pop out the strain relief and then reinsert.

Note: I am not 100% certain the cap will pop off, so don't pry too hard.

Maybe squeeze in at the arrow on both sides to see if it will come loose.

1675272258576.png

You are right on mknauss. I did send a picture to Circupool and they got back to me pretty quickly with a solution. They are sending me a part for that at no cost. Just snaps on. We’ll see how well it works once I receive it. Seeing they had a part/solution it must be something they are aware of. I have to say, they have been very helpful and good to deal with over the years.

20230202_113110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: newdude and mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.