Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30
Hi all,
I have recently installed the circupool RJ35 and it seems to be working great except for 1 issue.

its on a 120v timer , sometimes when it powers on it doesn’t seem to want to generate until I physically press the on/off switch. I have it set to come on just about an hour after the pump starts and it shuts off an hour before the pump does.

it works some days automatically, some days I have to push the on/off button- No errors … no red light.
water is well balanced and it’s a very simple pool setup.
Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.
Mike

Mike, so it does power-on correctly right? Just doesn't go into production mode? Becasue you're not actually hitting the ON/OFF button, I wonder if it's just returning to the last time (cycle minutes) in memory where the last cycle stopped - every 180 minutes or so I think? Just a thought.

Tex has probably hit the nail. Hitting the on/off switch resets the timer to start the generating process. It works on a percentage of duty cycle.

That makes sense … I’ll keep an eye on it and see if it resumes on its own … I’ve probably looked at it at different times, hence thinking it’s an intermittent issue when it’s actually just doing it’s thing.
Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.