CircuPool RJ-20 wired into Easy Touch PL4/PSL4

JTAG

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Babcock Ranch Florida
Is it possible and if so how would I go about this. I understand the ET will not have communication with the RJ-20 but thats ok with me. I'm thinking It would just get the power from the pump relay in the ET that way the RJ-20 would only run when the pump is running. Thanks in advance for your responses.

J,

The AC power for the RJ-20 should be wired to the load side of the Pump/Filter relay.. This means when the pump is being told to run, the SWCG will also get power.

Please fill out your pool's signature... then I would not have to ask.. "How big is your pool???" A 20K SWCG is only good if your pool is 10K or less..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks for the response. The pool is about 10000 gallons. I will probably go with the next size up SWG just to be sure. Is there a picture or diagram showing how it should be wired into the pump/filter relay? We have not closed on the house yet so I'm not sure of all the equipment. I will be sure to fill out my signature once moved in.

J,

There is a diagram inside the door showing all the relay locations and input and output pins..

The best thing to do is to wait until you own the house and then post a couple of pics of the inside of the EasyTouch.. While most likely things will be normal, it is possible that some idiot has wired the thing different than normal..

Better to take an x-ray before we "assume" your arm is broken. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.