Circuit board fried? Help pls! 😩

coupey

Aug 10, 2017
VA
So I noticed my hayward swimpure plus was showing no flow. After some googling and youtube i realized it was probably the switch, the cell or the circuit board. I removed the face panel and that’s when I realized my circuit board may be fried? Just slight touches to anything inside makes the screen cut off and on. Switching from super chlorinate, auto and off does nothing. Diagnostics does nothing. Here’s a picture of the inside if that helps.

Attachments

• 6E95ABF4-73A2-4BE7-A060-B153E62B8CC0.jpeg
    6E95ABF4-73A2-4BE7-A060-B153E62B8CC0.jpeg
    557.3 KB · Views: 20
The Wiki describes many of the problems you may be having - Hayward Aquarite SWG - Further Reading

Check the flow switch connector for corrosion.

Check the board for burnt components or solder points.

Reseat the display board and check its connectors for corrosion.

It looks like dirt and corrosion got in the cabinet.

The Wiki describes many of the problems you may be having - Hayward Aquarite SWG - Further Reading

Check the flow switch connector for corrosion.

Check the board for burnt components or solder points.

Reseat the display board and check its connectors for corrosion.

It looks like dirt and corrosion got in the cabinet.
the flow switch looks good. i don’t see any burnt components. whatever is in the top left looks rusted/has an orange tint to it. basically nothing works, including the display.

Top left with the G1 label is your transformer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.