Circuit Board Fried During Power Surge - Looking for Replacement (AS-5TD)

JZeld

Oct 13, 2012
The circuit board that runs the switch for my Endless Pool got fried during a power surge. It is called a 725835-0 LEN GORDON| CIRCUIT BOARD, LEN GORDON, AS-5TD. 30 MIN DELAY. An air tube runs from a button to the unit. When I Google the part, which seems to be used for other things besides Endless Pools, everyone that supplies it indicates that it is discontinued/sold out. I can not find any information on a replacement. Can anyone help me find a source for a replacement?

PXL_20240421_211935017.jpg

It seems like the boards sole purpose is to set a 30-minute limit on the swim jet. I would prefer to replace it but I wonder if there is a way to bypass it. Not sure what I can do if the part has been discontinued.

It is amazing to me how many fraudulent websites I can find when I search to the ends of the Internet. It is obvious because they are selling the part for 70% off, and the only contact is a Gmail email address.

Last edited:
Endless Pool is telling me it will be over $1,000 to replace the hydraulic controller with an EP3 board/unit. My Endless Pool will then be run by remote control, making the button and knob on my pool useless. Really frustrating when a simple part failure results in replacing the whole controller system with no apparent benefit. I asked if there was any way to bypass the board, all I want is the on/off button, but the CSR said they weren't aware. Anybody ever have any luck getting an electronics board fixed?