Chlorine deal

Jun 4, 2014
Northern CA
Just heads up to everyone who enjoys a good deal. My local Walmart now has chlorine 2 pack gallon jugs 10% for $4. The sign doesn't say clearance so I don't know what's up with the price change.
That's 15.6 cents/Oz... Cheap enough I stocked up. ?
Check your local store.

You're lucky. Around here, as soon as the 4th of July is over, the Walmart locations around here all believe that no one swims after the 4th and they start to deplete their inventory without re-ordering it. By the end of July and first of August, it becomes an exercise in frustration even finding baking soda (in bulk 12lb bags) let alone the liquid chlorine or anything else related to a pool. This in Oklahoma too where temperatures stay warm until at least late September and early October!

Thanks for the heads up, I just picked some up 19234, lol, guess I got a better deal than the OP. too funny, The clerk told me they were blowing it out. Roseville wallyworld

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.