Chemical Test Kits

Dominic1223

In The Industry
Jul 8, 2019
Arizona
I have a new pool / spa that we are getting ready to add water too this weekend.
I am using Pentair Equipment with a salt cell and I am looking for some guidance on what
chemical test kit to purchase.
Thank you for any assistance.

TF-100 or K2006C (I recommend the TF-100 as it's a better overall value)
K-1766 for testing salt level
Speedstir - more consistent test results

All available from tftestkits.net

Reactions: Dominic1223
I'm getting ready to buy a new kit soon too. I left my old TF-100 with the new owners after selling our house. I will definitely be getting the TF-100 again. I'm not sold on the speedstir (yet). Seems a little pricey for what it is, but I see so many people here recommend it.

oh trust me, I usually never buy "one trick pony" appliances, but after using the Speedstir I'm sold! It truly made testing easier as I didn't have to swirl with one hand while holding a dropper bottle with the other and concentrate on both at the same time.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Shirker
Honestly - the Speedstir is less expensive than one trip to the pool store. And since you are saving money by not having to purchase their hocus pocus magic potions any longer, it should be an easy choice. I was in the same boat - but once I used it I was sold.

And if you bundle the TF-100 and Speedstir - you get free shipping to boot. Add on whatever else you might need too... K-1766, etc.

Reactions: Shirker
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.