Changes in Kroger Bleach

I noticed a few months ago that Kroger's bleach had jumped to $3.49 for the 121 oz. container and they didn't put the % of Sodium Hypochlorite on the label so I started looking around. The almost $5 a container of Clorox 121 oz. was only 6% SH everywhere. I found the liquid chlorine at Home Depot had 10% SH in a 128 oz bottle and they sell it in either a 2 or 3 bottle box. The 3 bottle box is $9.98 / 3.33 a gallon. I called the manufacturer, KIK Corp, and spoke to their customer service department. The code that's printed on the side of the box (mine was 19 088 06:17 B2 TX-01) is the "born on" date or the manufacture date. The first 2 numbers -19 - is the year. The next 3 numbers are Julian dates based on 365 days a year. 088 = 88 days into the year which is March 29. Google Julian Date converter and plug in the second set of numbers to find out the month and day. They said the product has a shelf life of 6 months. I just bought this a few days ago so the Sodium Hypochlorite percentage should be pretty close to 10%.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.