CH dropped by 100

How new was your TF-100 kit?

Nothing to act on yet. See what your next test or two find.

I didn't retest for CYA, I will do that and re do the CH test too, I did it twice, and in all my testing I use the speed stir. The vial that comes with the speed stir, I use for all my tests. Is it OK to use the same vial? In the TF100 I noticed that they have 2 testing vials, one for chlorine and one no name. Thanks, Richard.

ok, tested again and CYA is now 50, but this was done indoors as it is dark outside now. CH is still 225 after testing again. My test kit was bought back in April 2018 so all chems should be good. Will do my testing again tomorrow and then post findings, I just didn't think the CH would drop like that, but I have only been testing for a couple of weeks so am still new at this.

ok, tested again and CYA is now 50, but this was done indoors as it is dark outside now. CH is still 225 after testing again. My test kit was bought back in April 2018 so all chems should be good. Will do my testing again tomorrow and then post findings, I just didn't think the CH would drop like that, but I have only been testing for a couple of weeks so am still new at this.

Ignore the high CH test. I believe it is a problem that some new kits have until the reagent bottle is used a bit. I have seen it before.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.