Cartridge Filter Cleaning Tool

I've been using a power washer with pressure dialed down to a safe level so as not to destroy the fabric. How does one use either of these to clean the inside of the filter? It is not easy with the power washer but doable.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the replies so far!

It sounds like people who use filter flosser or aquacomb are generally happy.

- For the flosser, I like that it is made of aluminium and the curved shape seems to make sense to direct the spray to cover more filter area with all streams "orthogonal" to the filter.

- For the aquacomb, the combs might be useful to keep the pleats apart. However, I would worry about damaging the filter. Still if the comb helps reach inside the pleats better than the flosser and than perhaps it is a point in its favor?

Do people who use the aquacomb make use of the comb or just spray without combing?

I'm still torn so any further insight would be great. In the end, maybe its just a coin toss.

(Ideally someone would have done a comparative review somewhere but can't find such a thing on the internet.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.