Carrying case to fit the larger size TFTest 1oz refill bottles?

Skenn81

Apr 23, 2018
Florida
They don't fit in the original fas-dpd blue case so wondering what everyone does to keep it nice and tidy. I could just keep them in the bag or toss them in a basket but that's no fun, I want something I can carry out there and keep the instructions in.

I have been just refilling all the bottles for years, but wondering if anyone has any nice setups they could show off or suggest for the 1oz bottles. I just got the full refresh set and now I want to keep them all nice and tidy in something.

Lots of neat ideas, thanks. I will go check into these. Being able to keep the salt kit in there as well would be great. Did you print out your own instruction sheets and laminate them to put in there? Right now I just have the one printed on the top of the 2006 box cover, its not removable so I would need to get another one to put in there. I like the tackle box idea for sure.

I love the DIY tackleboxes. Way to go folks !!! That said, having used the TFpro for a full season, it's NICE. It's also real compact and if you get the pro-salt, the salt reagents just drop into 2 existing vials for double duty. You can test right from the case without even removing the smart stir.

I cannot reccomed upgrading enough, the next time you need supplies. I already had a speed stir so I free-cycled it to a friend who was still swirling like a heathen.

Reactions: Wolfepack88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I printed these out, glued them together, and laminated it. It stays in the bottom of my tackle box.

EDIT - I don't remember who, but I didn't do this, it was another TFP member. Don't want to take credit where it isn't due.

--Jeff

Attachments

• Pool Test Quick Reference_2 page ver.pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Newdude
Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Look at all us pool nerds. :crazy:

full

I love the DIY tackleboxes. Way to go folks !!! That said, having used the TFpro for a full season, it's NICE. It's also real compact and if you get the pro-salt, the salt reagents just drop into 2 existing vials for double duty. You can test right from the case without even removing the smart stir.

I cannot reccomed upgrading enough, the next time you need supplies. I already had a speed stir so I free-cycled it to a friend who was still swirling like a heathen.

I took the OTO and R-0003 DPD chlorine test reagents out and threw the salt ones in there since I've never once used either of those (I maybe tested CCs once or twice but I really don't remember the last time). Much better use of that space!

The TF-Pro case is excellent though, the compact size is excellent and professional looking so don't hear any complaining just because I leave it out on the table by the patio doors. :)

Here's an approach: A tupperware box with a closed cell foam insert. Copied from the TFP kit's idea. I like it because you can customize any way you like. The bottles are vertical. Won't spill even if the tops aren't fully tight.

Here's an approach: A tupperware box with a closed cell foam insert. Copied from the TFP kit's idea. I like it because you can customize any way you like. The bottles are vertical. Won't spill even if the tops aren't fully tight.
Love this idea! That's thinking inside the box? :ROFLMAO:

--Jeff

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.