can't view some attachements

It's not just you, I can't see them either. Chances are the OP ran out of image storage space on the forum and deleted those images.

Yep. Sometimes you can click the attachment link and view the photo if it is still here and there is a forum error. But, in this case the pics are gone.

It's not just you, I can't see them either. Chances are the OP ran out of image storage space on the forum and deleted those images.

Yep. Sometimes you can click the attachment link and view the photo if it is still here and there is a forum error. But, in this case the pics are gone.

Ah OK, thanks! I never know if it is me or not. LOL

Didn't work with internet explorer or chrome. Explorer did say some content could not be delivered securely so perhaps some photos can't get past my firewall. It's annoying as I often can't see any photos on entire threads. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.