can't view some attachements

proavia

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Feb 6, 2015
Chandler AZ
It's not just you, I can't see them either. Chances are the OP ran out of image storage space on the forum and deleted those images.

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Yep. Sometimes you can click the attachment link and view the photo if it is still here and there is a forum error. But, in this case the pics are gone.

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
So can I. This seems like it is an issue with your browser. What are you using?

pushin glass

Bronze Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
East Central MS
Didn't work with internet explorer or chrome. Explorer did say some content could not be delivered securely so perhaps some photos can't get past my firewall. It's annoying as I often can't see any photos on entire threads. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Those particular pics are being hosted on Photobucket. Maybe Photobucket is blocked by the firewall?

pushin glass

Bronze Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
East Central MS
Ok, that might explain it. My firewall blocks photobucket (and many other sites) because my computer contains people's medical information. Oh well, I guess I don't have to see everything...

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
My Ad Blocker was blocking some pics saying that they were unstable. I changed Ad Blockers and stopped having that problem. Still no Ads on any site too! Yippee!

Maddie :flower:

Other Threads of Interest