Cant find where to buy d2466 drain cup.


Well-known member
Jun 22, 2018
Toronto, ON
I have 24" ranger series sand filter, I don't know is it Hayward or no, multivalve is Hayward.

Pool stores cant help, internet too.

Cap +GF+ NSF-pw USA PVCI D2466 SCH40 1-1/2"

Actually D2466 is tread, fittings available. 2"X1-1/2"
I will find cap on home depot, glue it to fitting and put it to plumber tape. I think I will need couple of plumber white tape to seal it.

This actually bad option.